Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a progressive workplace? Would you like to work among some of the most prestigious houses in Canada? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking to grow our team by adding an experienced Service Technician. This is a full time career position for a motivated, energetic and dynamic team player.
Duties WILL INCLUDE:
- Troubleshoot problems associated to swimming pools and spas. Includes equipment malfunction and chemistry irregularities
- Set up new accounts - This involves analyzing the integrity of potential customers, relaying pertinent information in a clear and concise manner and upholding the professional reputation of the company.
- Install new swimming pool and spa appliances (i.e. pumps, filters, heaters, etc.). This includes electrical, plumbing, gas and venting design and hook-up.
- Resolve problems with customers and employees in a diplomatic manner.
- Monitor and respond to the corporate mail box on appointed weekends
- Maintain appointed swimming pools and spas
- Drive and maintain a company truck in a respectful and orderly manner
- Document job details / requirements in a clear and concise manner
The right CANDIDATE REQUIRES:
- Mechanical aptitude, problem solving prowess & advanced customer relation skills
- Valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Professional appearance
The following WOULD BE AN ASSET:
- Plumbing, gas or electrical accreditation
- Experience in the pool & spa industry
Starting wage will be based on skills, experience and qualifications. We also offer medical & dental benefits and incentive based bonuses.
If you are interested in this job, please click here and submit your application to us today!
Please note that only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personal visits please.